Thursday 15 October 2015

Its a good world.

Its absolutely amazing that I am part of a team working on a coffee table book to promote environmental protection. And because of that, I am contacting amazing individuals, reading up on successful environmental activists all over the world. It truly is amazing to read about all the inspiring individuals. I can't help but ponder. How did they become so successful in advocating for such a unconventional cause? How did they get funds? How did they convince firms to fund them? Its amazing. Maybe the world is not as 'business-y' as I thought it was. Maybe there can be times where ethics, morals, biophillia feelings are greater than capitalistic ones. Maybe the world is not as selfish as we think it is.

I mean look at amzing people like Jane Goodall.
Or the WWF
or any local organisations that are successful in protecting the natural areas in their community.
There are people out there who cares about the environment more than they care about their own well-being. And these are the people that inspires me, inspires us BES students everyday.
Change is possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment